HAPPY 100th DAY !
- 100th Day crown
- Build a tower of 100 cups
- Played a "Hop to 100" Board Game
- Wrote about what we would do with $100
- Had 100 snack foods
- Wrote down things we will do when we are 100!
- Made a picture using a 1, 0, & another 0
- Roll & Color 100th Day Picture
- Reflected about our favorite part of the 100th Day!
- Represented teen numbers using our fingers (with a partner of course!)
- Worked on justifying and proving our answers to number problems.
The kindergarteners continue to read their just right books and look books during readers workshop. Kindergarteners practiced looking patterns that change at the end of their books. We also tried to find the BIG IDEA of our stories.
Want to be a Mystery Reader?
Sign up to be a mystery Reader by going to the link above!
Mystery Readers are scheduled for Thursdays at 3:00. If this time does not work for you, email me and I can try to work something out!
Winter Weather Reminder
Whether kindergarteners are just looking at the pictures, pointing out letters, or even identifying words, having books for children to look at is ideal to helping them become a beginning reader AND start to have a love for reading!
Follow the directions below to purchase books. Your purchases will also give our class “points” which I can redeem for books and activities to use in our classroom!
REGISTER at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
ENTER the class activation code LYXLB
CHOOSE from hundreds of print titles, award winning authors, value packs, and educational games and activities
SUBMIT the order to me, the teacher.
EARN more free books for you and our classroom
Thanks for supporting our classroom library!