How To Improve Your Memory
Need Help Remembering What You Learned in Class?
7 Easy Steps to Remember More
2. Exercise regularly. It really does help.
3. Don't multitask. Your brain can only fully concentrate on one thing at a time.
4. Get a good night's sleep every night so that your body can recover fully for the next day.
5. Do brain exercises. They may sound silly but they will strengthen your brain.
6. Use mnemonic devices to remember things.
7. Master a new skill to stimulate your neurological system.
School Specific Memory Tips!
2. Avoid cramming by establishing regular study sessions. Studies show that students who study regularly remember the material far better than those who don't.
3. Structure and organize the information that you study.
4. Visualize concepts to improve memory and recall.
5. Connect new information to things that you are already familiar with.
6. Teach your new concepts to another person to improve your own memory of the material.
7. Pay extra attention to difficult information. This may seem obvious but people tend to just ignore it but if you spend some time studying it memorization will become easier.
8. Change up your study routine to increase the effectiveness of your efforts and significantly improve your long-term recall.
9. SLEEP. Did you know that missing just one night of sleep can severely damage your ability to make memories for the next few days?