We Are Together Tamanend!
May 12, 2017
Finding Kind at Tamanend
To prepare for the assessments, students are encouraged to go to bed early, eat a healthy breakfast and bring water, a calculator, and two #2 pencils. Students may not bring any unapproved electronic devices: cell/smartphones, smartwatches, ereaders, tablets, etc. For more information and frequently asked questions about state assessments, click here.
Nominate a TMS Student for Boomerang Recognition
CB Cares Educational Foundation recognizes and supports the students of Central Bucks School District for living by the 40 Developmental Assets. This month's asset is #37 Personal Power: Young person has a healthy sense of personal power. He/she believes they can effect change and make a difference in their school and/or Community. They believe that they have some control over things that happen in their world, that things don’t just happen to them. Anyone can nominate a Tamanend student. Parents/Guardians, grandparents, neighbors, siblings, friends... the more students nominated, the more there is to celebrate! Please click here to submit your Boomerang nomination. Nominations are due May 21st.
Lost and NOT YET Found
Music Picnic Dinner Plan
Quick & Easy Links:
- CBSD Mobile App - Students and parents can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Tamanend and CB.
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more
- Student Portal - Screencasted directions on how students can access a portal of their own
- Tamanend Daily Announcements
- Tamanend Procedures at a Glance
- Tamanend Dress Standards
- Tamanend Cell Phone Practices & Rules
- ICYMI - A collection of all previous Tamanend Connections newsletters
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- 2016-2017 Tamanend Calendar
- Get Tiger Tweets!
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did this week.
Tamanend Together is...
TMS Students & Teachers Dancing with Neshaminy Manor Senior Citizens