Recycling Pro's and Con's
Pro's of recycling
- Recycling can reduce carbon dioxide by 850 pounds a year
- Recycling saves large amounts of energy. (Ex. It takes more energy to produce a new aluminum can than to create are cycled can.)
- Recycling creates more jobs.
- Recycling is earth friendly.
- You gain money when you take your bottles to a recycling center to sell.
Con's of Recycling
- Bottles may be sorted wrong, therefore creates mixed plastics and aluminum cans.
- Costs money to create recycling centers.
- Takes time and money.