Nolan Creek School
Happy New Year!
I hope you had a wonderful winter break and enjoyed some quality family time.
- Report cards were mailed out Friday January 6th.
- Morning staff are not on duty at the pavilion until 7:00 AM. Please wait for a staff member to be out front at the pavilion before you drop off your student(s) or you are welcome to walk them up to the door.
- Please remember to send a refillable water bottle and lunch with your student(s) everyday.
- If your student(s) are absent due to an illness, please remember to send either a doctor's excuse or a parent note upon your student's return to school.
- We have more fieldtrips planned for the second semester, if you would like to chaperone field trips, please take the time to fill out our volunteer form. The link is below
Monthly Attendance Competition Winners
Congratulations 3rd Grade!
Student of the Month
9-13 Penny Wars!! PTA Fundraiser
16 Martin Luther King Jr. Day- No School
20 2nd Semester Pizza Orders Due &
20 Lunar New Year Celebration
23-27 National School Choice Week
27 Holocaust Remembrance (Student Presentations)27 Pizza/College Shirt Day
1 100th day of school-100 days wiser-Students dress older & wiser-(photo booth)
3 Progress Reports (½ way through 3rd 9 Weeks) & College Shirt/Pizza Friday
7 PTA Meeting & 3rd & 4th Virtual Performance
7 Picture Day -Register here-- www.shuttermagic.gotphoto.com9 Mini Rodeo (Expo Center) Field Trip K-6th