Insider News: 2018 Wall St Program
October 14 - 17 in NYC
Complete Finalized Schedule
DAY 1 - Sunday, October 14
Arrive and check-in to hotel
Renaissance Times Square
DAY 2 - Monday, October 15
- JP Morgan Chase
- International Finance Lunch (with BNP Paribas, Barclays & Deutsche Bank)
- Stephens, Inc.
- Networking Dinner with Freeman & Co.
DAY 3 - Tuesday, October 16
- BNY Mellon
- Goldman Sachs
DAY 4 - Wednesday, October 17
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
Mark your Calendar! Application Timeline
June 1: Wall Street Application opens on Tribe Careers
June 29: Priority Deadline - To be considered for early acceptance
July 16: Final Deadline if spaces are still available
July 20: Final student confirmation
If Spaces fill on the Priority Deadline, we will not review any additional candidates.
No applications past the final deadline date will be accepted.
There will be no exceptions.
FINANCE RECRUITING NEWS
Deadlines for summer analyst programs are earlier than ever. You are strongly encouraged to apply early so you do not get left behind. Here are a few tips for a successful finance job and internship search:
- Update your Tribe Careers account & upload a current copy of your resume.
- Sign up for the Accounting/Finance newsletter through TribeCareers.
- Sign up for the Finance Academy's listserv. If you are not on the listserv, email Rita Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any students with an interest in finance are welcomed to be a part of the listserv.
APPLICATION SPOTLIGHT: Writing Your Resume
- CHECK COHEN'S WEBSITE regarding resumes and job search strategies.
- INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENT: Career advisors are available to meet with you in person to critique your resume and provide feedback. Call (757-221-3231) or stop by the Cohen Career Center to schedule your appointment. Cohen is open M-F, 8-5, all year round.
- QUICK ADVISING HOURS: No appointment needed! Simply drop by Cohen for a quick 15-minute review of your resume. See the Cohen Career Center Website for the current Quick-Advising Hours.