CES Weekly Buzz April 25, 2016
From the Desk of Mrs. Proskey
The VARSITY SHOP IS NOW ONLINE!!!!!
When filling out a field trip request form....
- ONLY use Google Maps when finding the distance to and from your destination.
- Remember to calculate the Roundtrip distance on the bottom of the request form.
- Remember to request a handicapped bus if you have a handicapped student going.
- Always hand your money in prior to going on the field trip!
Dates/ Meetings to Remember...
- 4/25- 8:15 K.F. (ACR) Proskey, Thompson, Keyser
- 4/26- 2:30 D.G. (ACR) Proskey, Smith, Kinney, Young
- 4/26- 6:00pm Band Open House
- 4/27- Pre-K DAY!!!
- 4/27- Secretaries Day!!
- 4/28- 1:30 Proskey- Gang Policy Meeting in Plymouth
- 4/28- 4:00 Recycling Party (Last Meeting)
- 4/29- 9:00 Proskey- Admin Meeting @ Admin Building
- 4/29- 3:30 Proskey- Gang Policy Parent Meeting @ Admin Building
ISTEP Testing Schedule-----April 18th Through May 3rd
Proctors please be aware of where you need to be and what time your lunch is scheduled for. Other staff be aware of what you may be covering whether it may be a recess/ lunch or specials class. Please check Jamie, Doris, and Jill's schedules to see if your name is listed. If there is an issue, please let me or the office know immediately. Thank you!!!
4/25 Mon----- English 1 test/ Soc Studies 2 tests
4/26 Tues-- Math 3 tests
4/27 Wed- English 3 tests
4/28 Thur- Science 2 tests & E/LA 1 test (Book 2)
4/29 Fri- Math 3 tests
5/2 Mon----- English 2 tests
5/3 Tuesday-- English 1 test
Our volunteers Honored at MCRC....
This Week's Menu...
- Breakfast-Mini Cinni/ Cereal with Cracker
- Lunch- Tenderloin Sandwich w/ Fries and veggies sticks/ Potato Bar
- Breakfast- Omelet/ Cereal with toast
- Lunch- Beef and Noodles w/ Mashed Potatoes / Salad Bar
- Breakfast- Pancake on a Stick/ Cereal with Cracker
- Lunch- Garlic Cheese Flatbread w/Green Beans/ Bologna Sandwich
- Breakfast- Oatmeal/ Cereal with Yogurt
- Lunch- Hot Dog w/ Tater tots/ Salad Bar
- Breakfast- Sausage Bagel/ Cereal with Cracker
- Lunch- Ham and Cheese Stuffer w/ broccoli/ Fish Sticks
This Week's Sporting Events...
Blessings in a Backpack Needs Packing Volunteers!!!
If you would like to help volunteer packing Blessings Backpacks, please see times and dates below.... (it usually takes about an hour)
Please mark or update your calendars to reflect the following times and change of time:
Wednesday, May 11 set up @ 4:30
Thursday, May 12 packing @ 4:30 pm
All set up and packing is done at Culver Bible Church, 718 S. Main Street in Culver.
Dianne, Stephanie and Tracy
Blessings in a Backpack Coordinators
CES Community Volunteer Program
CES Loves it's Volunteers!!!!