May 10 - 14
HELLO RAMBLER FAMILIES!
- End of year Events Calendar
- Jr. High Orientation information
- How to find more information about post secondary scholarships
- Celebrations of Student Data
- Summer CAmP programming opportunities
- The Coronavirus School Data report link
- Preschools Programming for next school year (Child Find)
- Breakfast & lunch menus for May
- and more...
7 - High School Track Meet
8 - FFA Banquet @ Trinity Pines - 6pm
10-14 ISAT Make ups
12 - School Board Meeting - 6pm
13 - Jr/Sr Banquet Ice Cream Social - 6:30pm - Armstrong Park
14-15 - District Track Meet
18 - Senior Class Highway Clean up - 2:30pm - Legion Hall (Fundraiser for Sr. Trip)
19 - Jr High Track Banquet - 6pm - Armstrong Park
19 - Kindergarten-2nd grade Field Trip @ Zoo Boise
19 - Jr High Orientation for 5th graders - 8-10:30am (Still being planned)
20 - Class Meeting & Yearbook Signing party (grades 6+) - GREY BELL SCHEDULE
21-22 - State Track Meet
24-26 - Jr High Volleyball Camp
25-28 - MAP testing (K-10)
24-25 Senior Trip - Seniors are gone
24 - ISAT Celebration day (PAC sponsored)
27 - Spring Concert - K-12 - 6pm
28 - Senior Final Exams
29 - Graduation at 1pm @ KWP (Pending Board approval)
31 - No School - Memorial Day
28/1 - Final Exams
2 - Last Day of School for students - Early Release at 1:30pm
3 - Last day of school for Staff - Data Celebration and end of year wrap up/check out
Click below to access the calendar.
Click here to see upcoming scholarships, deadlines, and the information needed to complete each one.
Summer CAmP programming
Drone CAmP 2021: Grades 4-8 levels I and II:
Cascade Schools Elementary Gym
Limited Space Available
This STEAM camp has been made possible by a generous grant from the Idaho Stem Action Council. Drone Camp teaches students in "Level I" the principles of flight, basics of quadcopter flight, and legal and ethical aspects of drone flight. Students in Level II must have completed Level I and then use coding to navigate their drones. Level II students are also tasked with proposing "real world" applications of drone flight for science, industry, or public safety.
Summer CAmP 2021
Location to be determined, outdoors is preferred
Space Limited to 45 participants grades 1-6
Summer CAmP is designed to introduce and build outdoor skills and adventuring in the Central Idaho Mountains. This camp is designed for students who are entering 1st-6th grades. CAP's vision includes strengthening swimming/water survival skills, daily hikes to explore/experience/study the natural environment, self-sufficiency in outdoors skills and leadership.
This program is offered through our very own Cascade Afterschool Program (CAP).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to register.
Last day of School is June 2
Child Find Ages 3+
An effort coordinated by your local school system and the Exceptional Children Division, State Department of Public Instruction, to:
- Locate and identify children and youth ages birth through 21 with disabilities who are in need of special education and related services.
- Inform parents and/or guardians of the services available from their local school system and other state and community agencies.
Who Are the Children?
Children and youth who have been diagnosed or are suspected to have intellectual, physical, or emotional disabilities and are unable to benefit from a regular school program without special assistance.
What Help is Available?
- A complete evaluation and, if appropriate,
- An Individualized Education Program for children with a disability beginning at age three,
- An Individual Family Service Plan for each child with a disability birth through 2, or
- A referral to other agencies when needed.
Cascade Schools will be hosting this event for the Community of Cascade on August 11 - please sign up for an appointment.
Jr High Orientation
The orientation will take place during the school day and will include the following pieces:
General welcome message from Mrs. Stevenson & Mr. Blaser
Student handbook (Mrs. Stevenson)
Courses (Mrs. Swanson)
School tour and locker demonstration/practice (Mrs. Swanson)
Go to the FFA Classroom until the end of the class period to meet assigned 6th grader and shadow them to the next class (Art).
Athletics & extracurricular opportunities (Mr. Lee)
Parents are welcome to attend, please contact Mr. Lavin (5th grade teacher) to notify that you will be attending.
2nd Grade Celebration
Thank you to:
- Families for trusting us with your children, our programs, and processes.
- Mrs. Weirum and Mrs. Guest for continued dedication to providing the highest quality instruction possible.
- Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Updegraff for providing rich re-teaching opportunities for all kids that need it.
- Cascade School Board for supporting the continuous improvement initiatives put in place by school Administration.