Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
November - 11/29/21
Today is an ORANGE Day!
Just a reminder that beverages other than water need to be finished before class or consumed in the cafeteria to limit spills in our hallways and classrooms.
Our lost and found space is really filling up again please make sure you check the space for any forgotten or lost items. We will be working to donate any unclaimed items during winter break.
Important Upcoming Dates
- 11/29: Girls Basketball at Ankeney Northview
- 11/30: Wrestling at Urbandale
- 12/2: Wrestling at Stilwell
- 12/3: Winter Dance/social gather at Stilwell 5-7 pm
- 12/6: Orchestra Concert at PAC
- 12/7: Virtual PTO Meeting (information below)
- 12/10: Choir Concert at PAC
Erica Whittle - Principal
Stilwell Winter Dance/Social Gathering
Stiwell Winter Warmth Donations - a message from Student Council
All donations will go to local homeless shelters and non-profits.
Please feel free to add these items to our donation bin located in the Stilwell front parking lot.
WDMCS - Family Support Groups
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the back parking lot and blacktop in the back of the building.
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street or Grand Avenue.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot.