The Nutrients Found In Grapefruit
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin C helps support the immune system, grapefruit is great for this. Over 20 scientific studies have shown that grapefruit even helps fight colds.
A Great Sounding Recipe
- I think that the recipe I found online sounds very good.
Questions and Answers
- Benefits of eating Antioxidants: Eating Antioxidants prevents Free Radicals.
- Why some people eat low Glycemic foods: It stabilizes their blood sugar levels.
- What Free Radicals do to our body: They destroy cells and cause diseases.
- Why Fiber is important and what it helps prevent: It moves toxins and foods through the body. It prevents Collin cancer and other diseases.
History of Grapefruit
- Grapefruit was named grapefruit because of how it grew in clusters like grapes do.
- Grapefruit originated from Jamaica in 1814 and it started spreading to different places of the world.
- Grapefruit was never meant to be eaten. it was only planted for it's beauty.