from Ronnie & Mary Kotler
- Mary still teaching 4th grade......
- Ronnie still locksmithing, but...............
- We ventured into a new area and have started MarysueQ BBQ - catering and doing festivals selling pulled pork, smoked turkey, brisket, ribs, Momma Maxine's Coleslaw, and MarySue's baked beans! Pictures below you can see pictures of Ronnie's custom made smoker, as well as our backyard oasis - the tree house/deck!
- Winston being a bit lazy these days, but he still waits at the door for Ronnie to take him everywhere!
- Visits from Ben for Mary's birthday, sister Sally and her Ben for Thanksgiving, as well as some visits from Travis sprinkled throughout the year.
- We enjoyed several day trips and vacationed in the North Georgia Mountains - one of our favorite places.
- Travis is in BIg Bend National Park, TX, Ben in St. Louis, MO, and Nate, Marissa and the kids are back in Denver, CO.
973 Port West Dr.
Spring at the Kotler Gardens
Ronnie - ready for the climb up Stone Mountain
Mary in the rose & daylilys at Gibbs Gardens
Peachtree Road Race
#36 for Ronnie!
We hiked the 604 steps (with WInston!) to enjoy the beauty from bottom to top.
Riding the Rails
We rode from Blue Ridge, GA to Tennessee border with friends...relaxing time!