All Types Of Burns
First Degree Burn
- A first degree burn is an injury that affects the first layer of your skin.
- First Degree burns are one of the mildest forms of skin injuries.
- Some first degree burns may require a trip to the doctor and some may cause a medical treatment
Second Degree Burn
- Second Degree burns involves the epidermis and dermis layer of the skin.
- The burn sites may appear red, blistered, and may be swollen and painful.
Third Degree Burn
- A third-degree burn is also referred to as a full thickness burn.
- This type of burn destroys the epidermis and the dermis.
- The third degree burn is the most dangerous burn it is.