Middle School Night Details
Friday, September 19, 2014
Friday Night Agenda:
6:00pm – Report to VHS main street
6:15pm – line up for Viper Walk
6:20pm – Viper Walk (football walks through our spirit lines in front of building 1)
6:30pm – back inside, get a drink of water
6:45pm – Walk to stadium
7:05pm – Spirit lines on the field
7:30pm – back to stands & game begins
8:30pm (approximate) – Halftime performance…take photo all together after performance
8:?? - Dismissal!
What to Wear... What to Bring:
- Uniform and Skirt
- Tan Jazz Shoes
Majestics must bring:
- warm-up pants
After School Options:
- Majestics are welcome to stay on campus after school to prep for the game. I am not providing dinner. Please plan to bring food, or pack a sack dinner if your daughter is staying at FPMS. I will walk the girls over to VHS at the appropriate time.
- Majestics that go home inbetween school and the game MUST be at the VHS main street area by 6:00pm. Dressed and ready to go!
Important Points to Know:
- Parents will need to buy tickets to enter the stadium. Majestics get in free.
- Parking will be difficult, traffic will be heavy. Arriving early is advised.
- All Majestics will be released to parents after their half-time performance. This usually occurs around 8:30 pm, but please be flexible. We are at the mercy of the game clock and the referees. Pray for lots of running plays!
I will send out a Remind 101 text when we are about to perform.
Please make sure you are signed up for our Remind 101 texts/reminders.
Text @newmajest to (469) 267-6208