Bagdad's Week at a Glance
January 19 - 23, 2015
Habit of the Week: Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
Monday, January 19
- Comp Day
"Intelligence plus character - that is the true goal of Education." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tuesday, January 20
- Bennett at Region XIII for ICN - Using Data to Drive Change
- 3:00 Restorative Justice Planning Meeting
- 3:10 Hospitality Meeting in Coaches Room
- RTI Forms need to be updated in AWARE
Wednesday, January 21
- 8:00 - 8:30 3rd - 5th Spirit Assembly
- 8:45 - 9:15 K - 2nd Spirit Assembly
- 9:20 - 9:45 Bennett doing Nonfiction Writing Lesson in McCully's Room
- 3:10 - ALT Meeting in Coaches Room - Rigor, Discourse & Engagement
- Report Cards go home in Wednesday Folder
Thursday, January 22
- 9:15 - 9:40 Bennett doing Nonfiction Writing Lesson in McCully's Room
- 3:00 - 4:00 Enrichment Session 2 begins
Friday, January 23
- Bennett & Duran at ECT Meeting
- DRA MOY Levels for Below Level students due to Bennett
I have deleted all student data from our CIP Shared folder on Google Drive and put it in a secure drive that everyone has access to. Please follow the directions in the link below to access your data.
Want to do some Co-Teaching with me? Want to observe another colleague? Want feedback on a lesson? Sign up on the link below!
Gaylann Speegle is available from 7:50 - 8:25 to do a literacy lesson in your classroom. Please sign up on the link below if you are interested. She is also willing to help with Daily 5, Writer's Workshop or Guided Reading!
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information.
Below is a link to the shared Bagdad Cookbook. If you haven't done so already, please put your recipe from the Thanksgiving Luncheon and/or the Cookie Exchange in the shared folder!