gsrp Online Enrollment
GSRP DOES NOT HAVE A REGISTRATION FEE
Please note, when you submit an online application, it does not guarantee your child a spot in Oxford Community Schools' Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP).
OELC policy states that all past tuition must be paid in full before your child can attend.
Don't miss out! Space is limited.
Click on the live link below to complete the online application (the gray box-2016 Fall GSRP Enrollment Application)
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW (GRAY BOX)
GSRP does not have a registration fee. Please note, when you submit an online application, it does not guarantee your child a spot in Oxford Community Schools’ GSRP.
Ms. Beki or Ms. Pat will contact you to schedule an intake interview. Intake interviews will begin April 4th. Please start collecting the following documents to bring to your intake interview:
- Parent ID
- Proof of Income
- 2 Proofs of Residency: Mortgage, Lease, Utility
- Birth Certificate with Seal (a certificate of birth will not be accepted)
STUDENTS MUST BE 4 YEAR OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST.
- Daniel Axford Elementary 16 Students~Full Day ~ Monday~ Thursday
- Clear Lake Elementary 16 Students~Full Day ~ Monday ~ Thursday
- Lakeville Elementary 16 Students~Full Day ~ Monday ~ Thursday
- Leonard Elementary 16 Students~Full Day ~ Monday ~ Thursday
- Oxford Early Childhood Center 16 Students ~Half Day~ Monday ~ Thursday
- Oxford Early Childhood Center 16 Students ~Full Day~ Monday ~ Thursday
All GSRP students must have completed ASQs, prior to starting school.
WHERE TO GO FOR HELP?
Patricia Mueller, Education Coordinator (GSRP Intake Interviews and Curriculum)
Sue Roeher, Program Coordinator (Enrollment and Billing)
Beki Storey, Office Assistant