By: Grady Robinson
Rules for Internet Safety
1. Don't give out personal information like address or phone number.
2. Tell parents about something that make you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never respond to people that want to meet you.
4. Don't post pictures of yourself or others online.
5. Don't respond to messages from strangers.
6.I will decide the time of day I can be online.
7. I will not give away my password.
8. I will check will check with my parents before downloading software.
9. I will be a good online citizen.
10. I will help my parents understand how to have fun online.