North Elementary School- February 18, 2016
Duties for the week of February 22
SPECIAL CLASS: Week 2
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION/LOUNGE DUTY: Julie Stoehr, Kim Bowden, Karly, Jen
YEE HAWS!!!!! = 23
Calendar of Events
Thursday, February 18
- Staff Appreciation at 7:30 am at the Miller Center (Greg Schaefer attending)
- Bugz!- 2nd grade assembly at 9:00 am in the gym - all invited
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (A. Lueckenhoff) at 1:30 pm in the office
- PTO chili supper and basket auction from 5:00-7:00 pm
- Service Plan at 3:15 pm in the office
- Bugz!- 2nd grade play at 7:00 pm in the gym
Friday, February 19
- Math ICLE (Barb out for part of the day)
- Blue Ribbon Writing Papers due to Fariba by 3:00 pm please
- TST (3 Bruce) at 3:45 pm in the office
Monday, February 22
- Happy Birthday, Linda Asher!
- IEP (5S) at 8:15 am in the office
- Staffing (4 Stafford) at 9:00 am in the office
- IEP (3 Brewer) at 9:45 am in the office
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (S. Moats) at 2:15 pm in the office
- IEP (3S) at 3:45 pm in the office
Tuesday, February 23
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (J. Starke) at 9:45 am in the office
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (A. Backes) at 12:00 pm in the office
Wednesday, February 24
- Summer School Applications for staff available in TalentEd
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (K. Griggs) at 9:45 am in the office
- Major Saver Limo Ride- leaves at 11:15 am (Deidre and Laura with grades K-3) and 11:30 am (Cissy and Jen with grades 4-5)
- Staff Meeting at 3:15 pm in the library
Thursday, February 25
- Dental Health Screenings for students who previously signed up
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (B. Stephens) at 8:15 am in the office
- Summative Evaluation Meeting (A. Brewer) at 9:45 am in the office
Friday, February 26
- Six Flags Read to Succeed Due
- Barb, Jen, and Cissy- meeting at McIntyre Elementary in Fulton at 10:00 am
Happy February Birthdays to:
- Major Saver Limo Permission Slips are due to the office by Wednesday, February 24.
- Six Flags Read to Succeed ends on Friday, February 26.
- Probationary Teachers should complete self-evaluation and data regarding your professional growth plan by Monday, February 15. All tenured teachers should complete these items by Monday, February 29.
- Applications for Summer School Teachers are due in Talent Ed by Friday, April 1.
- Summer School student enrollment forms due to the office by Friday, April 8.
PTO Chili Supper and 2nd Grade Play
Thursday, February 18th is the PTO Chili Supper and 2nd grade play. The PTO Chili Supper will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm. Please try to stop by for a little bit and have some chili or volunteer to help for a few minutes- even if you haven’t signed up to help in the lounge. At 7:00 , the 2nd graders will perform “Bugz!” in the gym.
Money, Money, Money
For Upcoming Newsletters:
- Spring Pictures are Thursday, March 3.
- Professional Development Day on Friday, March 4. No School for Students
- Early Dismissal on Wednesday, March 9. North dismisses at 1:00 pm
- End of 3rd quarter is Friday, March 11.
- Weekly entries should be made into Infinite Campus in each subject area.
- Be sure to keep your websites up-to-date!
- I would like copies of all classroom newsletters. These can be sent to me electronically or a paper copy in my mailbox.
- Please continue to use the clip up tickets, Safe, Respectful, and Responsible Compliment cards (or verbal compliments) keeping the 4:1 in mind!