Bagdad Pit Stop
January 18 - 22, 2016
Stop here for all your pit crew information!
Please sign up on the link below for our first Bagdad yoU sessions on January 27:
Tuesday, January 19
- Kinder, 1st, 2nd PLC during conference period - bring your completed MOY DRA Data forms I gave you before the break and sent out again last week.
- 3rd, 4th, 5th RTI Tier 2 during conference period - make sure all RTI forms are updated in AWARE!!
- 3:10 - 4:30 3rd, 4th, 5th RTI Tier 3 - make sure all RTI forms are updated in AWARE!!
- First Day of Third Nine Weeks
Number Corner Top 10
- Just Do It! It's not optional.
- 10-15 minutes max
- Some TEKS are ONLY covered in Number Corner.
- Updates are NOT whole group.
- Use the Grid Planner to figure out which workouts on which days.
- Bring the students to the carpet for Number Corner.
- Prepare the materials ahead of time.
- Students do the talking.
- It is not all for mastery.
- Not connected to Bridges Sessions.
Wednesday, January 20
- 7:30 Workout with Mom in the MPR
- 1:30 - 2:30 Bennett doing Notice & Note in Gonzaba's room
- Report Cards Go Home
- 3:10 - 4:00 PLC/Planning Time in ALT/Team Leader classroom - Complete an agenda in Google Docs and share with Heather, Cindy, Cathy, Teresa
Thursday, January 21
- 3:00 - 4:00 Enrichment Begins
Friday, January 22
- Bennett & Duran at ECT Meeting
- 7:00 PTA Movie Night
TPRI Quick Review Sheets
Quick Review Sheets have been created for each grade level to assist the teacher during administration. It is recommended that teachers fold their Quick Review Sheet in half and place it in the Teacher’s Guide for reference as needed. Please click on the link below to access the Quick Review Sheet for your grade-level.
Want to Watch Someone doing Guided Reading?
Check out these videos from Fountas & Pinnell! They have videos for every level! When you click on the link below it will prompt you to put in a password. The password is leander. And you must click "Click to Log In".
This week I am featuring the Kagan Structure "Inside-Outside Circles" for Math and "Find the Fiction" for Reading. Check out the links directly below: