Singer and Songwriter
"I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it."
March 1, 1994 (age 21) Born in Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop star who was discovered on Youtube. He was raised by his single mother and his grandparents. Justin had a love for music when he was very little and his mother realized this when she brought him his first drum set. Pattie Mallette, his mother, then started to post him on youtube. When he was younger, Justin took second place in a local talent competition. This help him to become a Youtube Phenomenon. He later signed a record contract with Usher and became the first solo artist to have four singles enter the Top 40 before the release of a debut album. Justin Bieber's was also noticed by Scooter Braun who became his manager. In Justin Bieber's late teens, he experienced himself having bad behavior and unfavorable press. In March 2013, Bieber's neighbor accused the singer of spitting on him, in addition to making threatening comments. This part of his life did not affect the rest of his career but did make him lost a part of his fandom. Justin Bieber then recovered from these scandals and released a hit album.
Justin Bieber was signed into Raymond Braun Media Group where he received lots of training. His has also collaborated with many other artist on his albums. Jan Smith has been Justin's vocal coach for the past 7 years of his career. His main choreographer is Parris Goebel.
Major Roles/ Albums Releases
- Bieber's first single, "One Time," went certified platinum in Canada shortly after its release in May 2009.
- His album My World sold more than 137,000 copies within a week of hitting stores.
- Bieber broke into the Billboard Top 10 in 2010 with "Baby".
- Justin Bieber then featured in his movie Never Say Never, that earned more than $73 million at the box office.
- He also featured in his movie Believe.
- After he featured in Calvin Klein ads, Justin then made a number 1 hit single "What Do You Mean?".
- Justin's new album Purpose is becoming the sixth number 1 album on the Billboard charts
Justin Bieber looks up to Justin Timberlake, Usher, Craig David, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, and Michael Jackson.
- 7 AMA Awards in 2010 and 2012
- 1 BET Award in 2010
- 8 Billboard Music awards in 2011-2012
- 2 MTV VIdeo Music Award in 2010
- Justin's middle name is Drew
- He shares a birthday with Ke$ha
- Justin can play the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.
- He used to be scared of thunderstorms.
- Justin Bieber’s first tweet was at 8:27 pm on 11th May 2009.
Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris