Unjammed 5.0 Agenda
1. Welcome to Unjammed 5.0/Blended Learning
This workshop will support you in defining your vision of blended learning.
Participants will create and understand what it means to contribute to the development, communication and implementation of a shared blended learning vision.
A blended learning vision hexagon posted on our post-it board.
2. Engaging Reluctant Learner
This workshop will allow us to create a shared vocabulary around scholar engagement.
- identify the levels of engagement and establish shared knowledge.
- consider levels of engagement in juvenile justice classrooms.
- exemplify design qualities.
A graph that showcases levels of engagement in your classroom.
- Design Qualities: from the Schlechty Center
- Charting Our Classrooms
4. Cultivating Instructional Design
8. Cardboard Challenge
This workshop will introduce you to the Cardboard Project.
Participants will experience the Cardboard Project in preparation for teaching and hosting it.
5. Digital Citizenship Recognition Program
This workshop will provide you with a framework to complete the digital citizenship recognition program.
ObjectiveParticipants will engage in a digital byte to learn more about digital citizenship.
- Select from two projects around digital language.
6. Classroom Management
This workshop will support you on the road to setting up a blended classroom.
Participants will develop strategies that will help them manage a blended classroom.
- Aligning RUP/DC
This workshop will introduce SAMR model.
Participants will use the SAMR model to guide them in their blended instructional design process.
A personalized SAMR model.