Minds Under Construction
Data Driven Meeting 4: 1st qrt Benchmark
- Develops, capture results, and produce standards-based reports (grade level standards)
- Results can be accessed immediately through a variety of online reports.
- Data is aggregated by class, grade, school, district, or subject - or disaggregated according to your reporting requirements.
Don't have your log in info?
2.Insert your name and click search
3. Copy your TCH (teaching certificate number)
This is your username for scantron series
4. Your password is : password(last four of social security number )
Log in to : www.achievementseries.com (benchmark)
www.performanceseries.com (global scholar)
Dive into your data!!!!
Data Driven Tigers
Agenda November 13,2015
INTRODUCTION (2 minutes)
o Review the purpose or goal for the meeting
o Review agenda
Success : identified in benchmark data or any other data (8 minutes)
o Members share successes
o Members identify areas where students were most improved
CHALLENGES (10 minutes)
o Determine areas of highest need
WHO HIT & MISSED THE STANDARD (10 minutes)
o Analyze individual students data by standard
ACTION PLAN (8 minutes)
o Examine successful strategies that were used
o Select one strategy that everyone will work on between now and the next meeting (in addition to vocabulary instruction through close reads)
o Articulate a goal for the team
CLOSING THE MEETING (2 minutes)