Code of Ethics
By Griffin Glaze
- Honesty: I should always tell the truth. I expect others to be honest with me.
- Integrity: I will always follow the rules even if no one is watching. I will always treat people fairly.
- Responsibility to your family: Being reliable. I will expect mom and dad to trust me and I will trust them. Do what Mom and Dad the best that I can.
- Responsibility at school: Performing tasks assigned to you. I should always behave and follow school rules.
- Responsibility to yourself: I should always be nice to myself by choosing good habits and helping others.