Back to the Future
College Planning Resource for Seniors
Check out our virtual college resources to hear from college reps and get the information you need to apply to college and compete for scholarships (including information about application processes, deadlines, ACT scores, financial aid, the FAFSA, etc.).
Cleveland State Community College
Chattanooga State Community College
East TN State University
Middle TN State University
TN College of Applied Technology (TCAT Athens)
TN Technological University
TN Wesleyan University
University of TN - Chattanooga
University of TN - Knoxville
- Tn Tech is a non-committal school. You can apply, be admitted and get scholarships and still apply to other schools.
- You must be admitted to apply for the 700+ Tn Tech Scholarships. December 15th is the deadline for the SCHOLARSHIP application each year.
- Academic scholarships are primarily based on GPA and ACT or SAT scores. They must be received from the school or issuing organization, not the student.
- 42%-43% of Tn Tech students graduate debt-free! Tn Tech graduates have the lowest average student debt of all public TN colleges!
- Summer & Fall 2022 applications are open. Apply now for better chance at academic scholarships!
Click the Senior Milestones Toolkit image to access the website.
Didn't see the college you are interested in in our guide? Check out this resource from the TN Higher Education Commission! You can also google the college you are interested in and access information directly from their website.