Return to Campus-The Bolts are Back
Hueneme Elementary School Phase 2/Hybrid
Hybrid Information/Newsletter #3
Hello Hueneme Elementary Families,
Hueneme Elementary Families,
Thank you for taking the time to view the last two newsletters regarding reopening. For the final newsletter in this reopening series, you will find several links attached. Please take the time to click the on each of the following links:
- Welcome Movie (Link Below)
- Safety Reopening Summary English OR Spanish (Links at the very bottom of the page)
- Hueneme Meal Survey English OR Spanish (Links Below)
- Hybrid Bell Schedule https://docs.google.com/document/d/10pNflX7pM5CvK-rRYJKErmMzbPdgbPVoxD6Yui441Ic/edit?usp=sharing
- Parent Frequently Asked Questions https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2F5il.co%2Fqno6&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHDm5ZDwDmNsvpUgUACFvfotn6emA
- Student Symptom Tree: *Reminder* Please do a passive screening with your child prior to coming to school. If you notice any of the symptoms on the flyer(see link below), your child may not be able to come onto campus. Please call the office if you have any questions. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13mP5aaF5Rvmhiy-xTVlJtjQIQJVBLVzU/view?usp=sharing
In addition, please click the link below to view the Hueneme ESD Covid-19 Safety Plan
EMERGENCY CARDS- PLEASE UPDATE OR TURN IN YOUR CHILD'S CARD IN THE FRONT OFFICE
Welcome to Phase 2/Hybrid Learning
On Monday, March 29th Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, and our Self Contained Classrooms for Specialized Programs Grades TK-5 (SDC) begins.
Our first day of Hybrid Learning for Grades 2-5 will be Monday, April 19th.
*Reminder* Spring Break is from Monday, April 5th through Friday, April 16th
Please review the Reopening Site Safety Summary below. It includes information regarding:
- Student Arrival and Dismissal
- Nutrition times/Recess
- Passing Period/Student Movement on campus
- Health Evaluation Screening
- Classroom Materials/Set Up
- Cleaning Protocols
- Friday's-Remote Learning Days
We will have two student cohorts, group A and B. Group A will have in-person instruction on Monday and Wednesdays, student group B will have in-person instruction on Tuesday and Thursday. Fridays will be a remote learning day with 30-minutes of live interaction.
Please click below on the Hueneme Safety Reopening Summary for English or Spanish.