The Points System Explained
21st Century Cyber Charter School
- Every Assignment, Quiz, Test, Project are given a point value.
- Each point should take about three minutes to complete.
- IE: 10 point assignment will probably take about 30 minutes. (10 X 3 = 30 minutes).
- Time students take to read lessons & course content are not included in the estimate.
- Students who find a project is taking more time than expected should check in with a teacher for assistance.
- Point goals for the week can be found in the announcements of every course.
- There are 500 available points in each class per quarter.
- A full credit course has 2000 points available for the year.
- A half credit or credit recovery course has 1000 points for the entire course.