Personnel Functions~School Leaders
Touro University Nevada is looking for dynamic instructors!
Join the best Instructional Team in Southern Nevada!
INSTRUCTOR CHOICE: On-Ground or Online
The course is scheduled to run on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:00-8:00 PM beginning March 1st through April 19th. It is part of our on-ground cohort which means typically it is held on campus. However, the instructor would have the option of teaching the course in a brick-and-mortar traditional classroom setting and/or it could be taught entirely online in an asynchronous environment using Blackboard. It really is up to the instructor. The curriculum and all materials are also available and ready to go, however, there is flexibility if the instructor wanted to exercise the option of building the curriculum from scratch.
Required Instructor Experience:
- 1-2 years experience within the field of Personnel Services and/or as a school leader working with these functions
- State of Nevada Administrative Endorsement
- Masters from accredited University
- A minimum of 3 years teaching K-12 environment
- School/District Administrative Experience
- 5 or more years Human Resources/School Leader Personnel Services Experience
- Adjunct and/or Experience teaching in Higher Education
Touro University Nevada School of Education
This is an opportunity you won't want to miss. Give TUN School of Education director Robert Askey a call or shoot him an email if interested! Please attach a resume and current contact information.