We hope you have a fabulous summer filled with good health, peace, joy and FUN! Thank you for entrusting your children with us.
This is a friendly reminder that Field Day is May 24th. Please don't forget if you signed up to volunteer and/or bring water or popsicles. Thank YOU!
Field Trip Fun at the Lake Farm Parks
EDIT: There is only one yearbook left! If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, please contact Pastor Photography.
We have 3 extra yearbooks to sell. If you are interested in buying one, please let the front office know as soon as possible ($12.50). First come first serve!
Tiny Topper PRESCHOOL Graduation and Moving Up Ceremony
What: The Tiny Topper PRESCHOOL Graduation and Moving Up Ceremony
When: May 23, 2022
Where: Chardon Early Learning Center Gym
Times: AM Classes and All Day Class: 10:00a.m ~ PM Classes: 1:30pm
Parking: Please park in the high school student lot or in the Chardon Park lot behind the school.
Kindergarteners from CELC visit Park and Munson to get ready for first grade!❤️🖤
Preschoolers having lunch in the cafeteria to prepare for kindergarten next year
Our Chicks Hatched in Preschool!
Parents/Guardians: Please remember to send your child to school with a water bottle, especially with the warmer weather ahead!
We know that birthdays are a momentous and special occasion in your child’s life and we enjoy the delight the students have in sharing about their family plans for celebrating. Please however remember that we are not able to permit the passing out of birthday treats this year in school. If your child would like to bring in an item to celebrate this very special occasion, you may send in 1 non-edible item (pencil, bubbles, etc..) No gift bags please! Thank you for your understanding
IF YOU ARE EMAILING THE FRONT OFFICE WITH ANY TYPE OF DISMISSAL/TRANSPORTATION CHANGES AND/OR ATTENDANCE INFORMATION, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE BOTH THE SECRETARY, LISA LONCAR (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND CLERK, DANA SHUTTY (email@example.com) IN ON THOSE EMAILS.
A FRIENDLY REMINDER: IF YOU ARE DROPPING YOUR CHILD OFF LATE IN THE MORNING AND A STAFF MEMBER IS NO LONGER OUTSIDE, YOU MUST WALK YOUR CHILD TO THE DOOR. THANK YOU!
A VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER - PLEASE READ: ABSENCES AND TARDINESS
If your child is going to be late or absent from school, please call the main office at 440.285.4066 no later than 9:30a.m for kindergarten/AM preschool students and 1:15p for PM preschool students. with the reason why they will be late or not in school. If your child is going to leave early or if there's a change in their after school plans (bus, pick up, walker, latchkey, etc..), please make sure to call the main office NO LATER than 2pm to make that change. If you call later than 2pm, we may not be able to accommodate you.
Parent Resource Bags
Parent Resource Bags now available at Park, Munson and CELC. A parent resource bag is available for families experiencing a loss of a loved one, loss of a pet, grandparents raising grandkids, divorce/family changes, big feelings such as anger, sadness, and worry. Please reach out to Erika Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a bag. These bags will be loaned for two weeks and other families can have an opportunity to use them
PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: END OF DAY PICK UP'S
- If you are picking your child up in the car pick up line, please stay in your car and DO NOT WALK UP TO THE GYM OR INTO THE GYM TO PICK UP YOUR CHILD. Also, DO NOT get out of your car to greet your child at or near the gym door as it can cause a back up with the pick up line. If you would prefer to pick up your child by walking up to the door, then please make sure to call the main office before 2p.m. and make your child a walker for that day. You can then walk up to the door (door facing the high school) to pick up your child.
- Pick up will be the same location and follow the same flow as morning drop off
- Kindergarten parents, please do not line up to pick up your child until 3:05pm as the preschool gets dismissed at 3p.m.
- Please remember to have your car rider sign visible in your window so that staff can match students with families quickly and efficiently
- If you do not have a car rider sign please email: email@example.com
INFINITE CAMPUS SET-UP FOR FIRST TIME USERS:
TO CREATE YOUR INFINITE CAMPUS ACCOUNT:
GO TO: chardonschools.org and click on the "For Parents" tab on the left hand side of page. Click on the Infinite Campus tab also listed on the left hand side of the page. Scroll down about halfway until you see this:
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE PARENT PORTAL
- Once you have obtained your unique parent account activation key (GUID) for setting up a parent account, please click the following link to arrive at the Activation Key page of Infinite Campus. You will have to call the main office to get your personal Activation Key.
- Enter your 32-digit Activation Key and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The system will prompt you to create a username and password. Please be sure to record your username and password in a secure place for future reference. The username must be at least six (6) characters AND your password must be at least eight (8) characters. Your password is case-sensitive and must contain letters AND a number.
- Lastly, click on ‘Click here’ to enter the Portal login page. Retype your username and password to gain access to the portal.
- Next time you visit Campus Portal, log in with your new username and password.
Once you have registered with Campus Portal, you will be able to review your student’s information in real time. We hope you find the Campus Portal to be a valuable tool for accessing information regarding your student.
REMINDER: THE 2021-2022 KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL FEES ARE $43.00 AND ARE NOW PAST DUE! PLEASE MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT TODAY.
INFINITE CAMPUS ANNUAL UPDATE INFORMATION
STAR PET OF THE WEEK!
OWNER: Gabby Doolittle
Braxton loves chasing string and taking naps. The silliest thing he does is tries to catch his tail!
STAR PET OF THE WEEK SUBMISSIONS
When submitting your pet's photo, please send along the answers to the following questions:
- Name of Pet
- Owner of Pet
- Favorite toy or thing that your pet does
- Silliest thing that your pet does
PRESCHOOL TUITION MONTHLY PAYMENTS
How does it work?
We collect aluminum pull tabs from any container (soda pop, soup, pet food, etc.) and work with a local recycler to turn those tabs into money for our Family Fund. This fund helps support the families that stay at RMH by providing meals and items for families, assistance in emergencies, and giving families special moments – like small gifts for children if they have a birthday while at the House.
REMINDER: PLEASE RETURN CLOTHING
PRESCHOOL Graduation and Moving Up Ceremony
Monday, May 23rd, 10am
308 Maple Avenue
Times: AM Classes/All Day Class: 10a.m. ~ PM Classes - 1:30p.m.
Please park in the high school student lot or in the Chardon Park lot behind the school.
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Thursday, May 26th, 9am
308 Maple Avenue
A MESSAGE FROM THE TRAVELING NURSE:
Parents and Guardians, just a reminder to please check your child's temperature each morning before leaving for school. If your child has a fever of 100.0 degrees or higher, please do not send them to school. A student must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication before returning to school. If you have any questions, please call Nurse Jackson at 440.286.0470.
A NOTE FROM JOSEPHINE CULLITON, FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR:
Free Meals for All Kids. The USDA has approved that all school meals will be provided FREE of charge for all children through June 2022. Please do not hesitate to take advantage of this benefit. The program is made possible through a special pandemic response grant funded by the US Government.
However, to determine eligibility for various additional school (ex. waiver of fees) state and federal program benefits that you or your child’s school may qualify for, please complete, sign the 2021-22 Application for Educational Benefits – Seamless Summer Option below, and return to your school building if your income falls within the income guidelines. This information will not impact Seamless Summer Option meals in any way and all children in the school will receive a breakfast and lunch at no charge.
FREE LUNCH WILL CONTINUE THIS SCHOOL YEAR - 2021-2022
*MENU IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
** The last week of school: May 23rd: Mini Corn Dogs -- May 24th: Mac and Cheese -- May 25th: Waffles -- May 26th: Bosco Sticks
Lisa Loncar, Secretary
Dana Shutty, Clerk