Mrs. Dutt, Principal
Welcome Back Students!
Important Reminders and New Information
On the first day of school, students will attend all 8 class periods. There will not be a rotation or dropped classes.
As a reminder Student Picture Day will be on Thursday, September 6.
In order to best protect our students and speed up the drop-off process in the mornings, the School Safety Committee has designed and instituted drop-off procedures. Key points to focus on are the following;
- All students being dropped off in the morning must adhere to these protocols
- Students must exit from the right side of the car
- There are no other available points of drop-off on the property
Please review the YouTube video that can be found on the district home page entitled Student Drop-Off Route or click on the aforementioned link if you are unfamiliar with our procedures.
Please note that these procedures are strictly for morning drop-off and after school pick-up will remain the same. Also, student drivers must enter the school property from Route 94. If they enter from Noe road they will be part of the drop-off line and will have to exit and return via the correct route. Also, parents are not to enter from 94, as their child will be crossing oncoming traffic.
Back To School Night will be held on September 20. We will start promptly at 6:00pm. You will receive detailed information in the next week or two on the specifics of the evening.
This year we are utilizing a new student information system called Genesis. Please be patient as we go through our first year of implementing this new system to all staff, students and parents. Soon you will receive a request to confirm some of your contact information. The Genesis system requires this in order to provide access the portal. This request will be sent to you in the form of a digital survey.
- Middle School Activities will be hosting a Welcome Back Social on September 14, from 2:30-4:00 in the high school courtyard. Tickets will be on sale during lunch the week of 9/10-9/14. Tickets are $5 at lunch or $6 at the door. This includes one bowl of ice cream and 2 toppings. Extra bowls will be $2 and extra toppings are $0.50 each.
- The first Middle School Dance will be Friday, September 21 from 6:00-9:00. Pizza, candy, and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Peer Leadership is hosting Fall Ahead: Peer Leadership Workshop for our students leaders on September 28.
- 9/6/18: Student Picture Day
- 9/17/18: Board of Education Meeting at 6:00pm in the Media Center
- 9/20/18: Back to School Night at 6:00pm
- 9/21/18: Early Dismissal for staff and students