Technology Turn In Procedures
What goes in the tub?
New Technology Turn In Procedures
I am trying to streamline our technology turn in procedure in an effort to save myself and YOU time. Here's what you need to know:
- You will be given a tub with your room number on the outside of the tub.
- The tub will contain a checklist and signature sheet on the outside of the tub.
- You will place all of your technology that must be turned in (see pictures and list below) into the tub.
- Check off each item on the checklist. Please note on the checklist anything that is missing or damaged.
- Turn in tub to library before or on May 26th. I will have a spot for each grade level's tubs.
- See me to sign your last day clearance sheet. This will be given to you by Mary.
What Goes in the Tub?
Teacher iPad (if you have one) and charger
You can keep over summer, if you want.
Student iPad(s) and charger(s)
Laptop and charger
You can keep over summer if you want
Procedures For Those Not Returning
- Return laptop, laptop bag, and Chromebook to PRC
- Power adaptors (one for laptop and one for Chromebook).
- All other items will stay on campus with Mrs. Roland in library.