SIENCE IN SOCIETY. HEALTH & MEDICINE. Lidia Plasencia
WHAT IS THE BREAST CANCER?
The cancer of breast is a malignant proliferation of the cells epiteliales that re-dress the conduits or lobulillos of the breast. Everything begins when an individual cell product of a series of somatic mutations or of line germinal acquires the aptitude to divide without control or order, doing that is reproduced up to forming a tumor. The tumor invades neighboring fabrics and, finally, it propagates to other parts of the body.
SINGS & SYMPTOMS
- One breast becoming larger or lower.
- A nipple changing position or shape or becoming inverted.
- Skin puckering or dimpling.
- a rash on or around a nipple.
- Constant pain in part of the breast or armpit.
- Swelling beneath the armpit or around the collarbone.
- Clear or bloody fluid that leaks out of the nipple.
Understanding Breast Cancer - Diagnosis
TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER
Get information on general types of treatments for Breast Cancer; classified into broad groups, based on how they work and when they are used.
NORMAL BREAST & BREAST WITH CANCER
- Worldwide, breast cancer is the most common invasive cancer in women.
- The incidence of breast cancer varies around the world: it is lowest in less-developed countries and greatest in the more-developed countries.
- The number of cases worldwide has increased since the 1970s, a phenomenon partly attributed to the modern lifestyles.
- There were more than 41,000 newly diagnosed cases of breast cancer registered in England in 2011.