October 9, 2017
Shout Out To:
Cycle 2 Information
- Scholar Skills-Excellence, Curiosity, Perseverance, and Flexibility
- Readers Workshop-Mini-lessons and Interactive Read Alouds
Cycle 2 Theory of Action
If we implement common core standards aligned reader workshop minilessons and interactive read alouds and develop student's scholar skills then students will develop grade-level proficiency and skills.
- 3rd to 5th October SRI administration should be completed by Monday the 9th.
- The deadline to complete mandated reporter training for all staff is Monday, October 9th.
This week we will focus on the Scholar Skill of Curiosity. This a great time to ensure you are positively reinforcing students who demonstrate flexibility and defining academic curiosity with your students.
By Friday at Lunch, please submit two students to the office who exemplified curiosity this week.
Week at a Glance
- Morning Message 8:30 to 8:40
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Staff Meeting 3 to 4
- Picture Day
- Minimum Day
- Shoo the Flu
- Howard Professional Learning 2 to 4
- MInimum Day
- Friday Flashback 1:20
- Howard Professional Learning 2 to 3:30
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
- No School for Students
- Howard Professional Learning 8 to 3:30