6th Annual FREE Earth day Festival
Games, Crafts, Stage Shows and Much More
Want all the details? See below...
FREE Earth Day Festival
Saturday, April 27th, 10am
4965 Ringwood Meadow
Entry and All Activities FREE
Upon your arrival for your tour through "Biomes & Ecosystems," visitors will have the opportunity to visit MANY kid friendly and interactive stations to obtain raffle tickets for your participation and fun filled day at the festival!
Interactive Adventures Through Ecosystems
The Rain Forest
Enjoy planting and taking home beautiful flowers for your child to love, care for and watch the learn. Brought to you by The Learning Cottage Parent Committee.
Fun for all ages- Brought to you by Senor Bounce A lot
Recycled Rain Sticks
Enjoy this wonderful recycled craft with your children, brought to you By The Learning Cottage Parent Committee.
Enjoy this sweet chilly treat. Gluten Free and Organic. Also available in Dairy Free! Did we mention the very sweet and fun "Daisy" pictured above?
Take a number hop challenge through the ice tip of The Arctic Tundra while learning about who lives in this Biome and Ecosystem. Brought to you by The Learning Cottage Parent Committee.
Recycled Puzzle Earth
Stop here and create a puzzle earth of you very own!
Ready, Set, Recycle
Take a moment to learn what is happening in our oceans and ho we can help. Playing this wonderful sorting game as a family fostering the world and math skills together!
Enjoy a wonderful adventure with Mote Marine's educational Team
Community Bottle Cap Mural
What a fun opportunity this is for the crafty kids out there! Recycle and create a beautiful art together as a community.
Ready, Set, Recycle
Recycled Sand Bottles
Enjoy this beautiful craft brought to you by The Learning Cottage Parent Committee.
What does a Monkey eat? Enjoy this game full of real facts about what our ape friends eat and practice your gross motor skills!
Be sure to make your first stop at The Visitor Booth. Here, you can obtain your list of vendors who are offering free and amazing games and crafts. By participating in these you can have extra fun AND earn raffle tickets for some amazing prizes. Be sure to return your tickets to this booth as well and leave your name and phone number on your ticket!
Recycled Sand Bottles
Click Here To Share With Your Friends
Lets Explore Interactive Vendors
- Mother Kombucha- Kombucha is a sparkling, refreshing beverage that is a little sweet and a little tart; certified USDA organic, 100% vegan, non-gmo and gluten-free. Offering a "name that herb game"
- Pinnacle Pediatric Chiropractic Care - Bringing to you fantastic games such as Barn Stormers and a Giant Connect Four!
- Human Society of SRQ - Stop by and meet some wonderful Doggy friends!
More Interactive Vendors to Explore...
- Kidding Around Yoga - Enjoy an amazing and interactive stage show at 11:30
- D'lites Shoppe - Have you meet Daisy? What a fun visit this is with FREE mini cones!
- Soulful Seed- They've got Soul, Gardens, Organic foods and Vegetable Planting to share with you.
Even More Interactive Vendors... Say What!?
- Mama's Got Groove - Offering an amazing stage show at 11:00 and move and groove at their booth as well!
- Toning N Tots - Offering a very fun Fishing to clean the ocean game for all ages!
- Be Smart - Secure. Model. Ask. Recognize. Tell.
- Homeschool Art Club - Offering a wonderful recycled necklace craft
- Green Door Organics - Organic Produce brought to your door. Stop by and enjoy a hula hoop contest!
- Happy Coffee- Presenting a fun and interactive game called "Pin The Petal"
- Spark Oilers- From YOUNG LIVING, offering essential oil diffuser bracelet craft!
- Trash Swag- All recycled products! Enjoys making recycled beads here.
- Usborne Books- Under the trees, enjoys beautiful story times with Ms. Heather!
Need A Map?
The Learning Cottage LLC
The Learning Cottage is dedicated to serving children, families and educators, locally, while fostering “the whole child” by providing a quality Early Childhood Education that promotes healthy habits, community outreach, sustainability for our future and education excellence.