Teens between 12-17 years old who want to make a difference
The Youth Advisory Board allows teens to make a difference in their community by providing their knowledge and insight into the development and implementation of youth programs in Grand Prairie and Arlington.
Here's what we're looking for:
- middle and high school students
- must attend school in Arlington or Grand Prairie
- able to attend 6-8 Saturday meetings per year
- youth who have an opinion and want to share it
Here's what you get from the experience:
- new friendships
- leadership skills
- exposure to additional opportunities
- involvement in service learning projects
Not to mention...it looks impressive on job applications and college applications.
If you think you've got what it takes and you're up for the challenge, contact us at info@DreamWeaverFoundation.net for an application. You can also check us out at www.DreamWeaverFoundation.net. For more information, contact us at (817) 690-0939.