Quotes from "satisfied" traders
- “The rulers are fair and impartial to the traders”, says Keith Appling
- "Malcca is by far my favorite tranding post. The Malacca trading post is relatively safe and secure from marauders”, says Samantha Brown
- “The sultan charges for necessary business services are fair”, says Austin Haris
The services offered to traders made by the shabandars:
- You are allowed to store your cotton and cloth until it is sold.
- You can buy protection services to make sure your goods aren't stolen and safe.
- Elephants can help take blods of cotton from your ship
- The Malacca officials help ensure you that you receive a good price for your cotton
- In the local cafe you can exchange important information about prices, and relax.
- You believe that the fees and taxes for the doing business are the fairest.
- The gifts that your bring to not have to be high in value as they do in other ports
- A committee comprised of your own community.
Goods offered for sale:
- Cotton goods
- Precious stone
Benefits of trading in Singapore:
- Has one the most open trading policies in the world
- Exporting goods is hassle free
- Allows for essay access to supply goods and markets because of location
Both Malacca and Singapore have great benefits if your a Merchant