Clio Middle School
Please view your child's ParentVue account to make sure we have an up-to-date address, phone number, and emergency contact information. Any changes that need to be made can be made by you through this account. Please call the office if you need help accessing your child's ParentVue account.
Student of the Month
Updated Quarantine Guidelines
Principal's Google Classroom
All 6th, 7th, and 8th Gade students have been invited to the principal's google classroom. Please remind your student to accept this invite as soon as possible so you don't miss important updates. If they did not receive an invite, they can use the code below to join.
Please help the CMS Student Council raise funds for future student council activities and events. Here is how it works:
- Money will be placed into three different buckets.
- Each bucket has a theme: Super Mario, Angry Birds, and Pokemon.
- The principals will dress up as the characters of the winning bucket!
- Put pennies in the bucket with the theme you would like to win. Pennies count for 1 point.
- Put other money in the bucket with the theme you do not want to win. (Nickel=-1pt, Dime=-10 pts, Quarter=-25 pts, Dollar=-100 pts.)
- The bucket with the most points wins!
Please watch the video below for more information.
Students may wear costumes to school on Friday, October 29th.
- No Masks
- No Weapons
- No Gore
Monday, Oct. 18th, 7:45am to Friday, Oct. 22nd, 2:30pm
CMS Media Center
Shop our CMS Book Fair during school hours!
Wrestling for 6-8 grades and Volleyball for 7-8 grades will begin in late October. Please listen to the morning announcements and check Assistant Principal's Google Classroom page for dates and times, which will be coming soon!! Please contact Mr. Trebilcock with any questions.
This month, the counselors and teachers are focusing on what bullying looks like in a school setting. To assist in defining bullying with your child, please take a look at the resource provided below. Please encourage your child to talk to the adults around them when they either experience or witness these types of actions. There are two ways for students to quickly report these issues to adults: 1) Visit the counselor's google classroom and use the google form to request to speak with a counselor 2) Visit the principal's google classroom to use the google form to report an incident.
We have changed our bell schedule to include a 4 minute passing time. See the new schedules below.
- September 1-Open House 6:30-7:30
- September 7-First Day of School
- September 10-Picture Day
- October 5-Two Hour Delay
- October 8-Homecoming
- October 18-22-Book Fair
- October 26-Parent/Teacher Conferences 5:00-7:00
- October 28-Parent/Teacher Conferences 1:00-4:00 & 5:00-7:00