Ms. Angela and Ms. Wendy
Looking Ahead to the Week of October 19-23
• Theme: Owls and October
• Letter: Oo
• Color: Orange
• Shape: Triangle
• Number: 2
• Art: Owl Art
• Bible Story: Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand Matthew 14:13-21
• Bible Verse: “They all ate and were satisfied…” Matthew 14:20
**Please remember to send a healthy snack such as fruit, crackers and yogurt each day- enough for 14 children. We have a refrigerator for cold snacks.
Oct 19th-23rd- Tommy NavinOct 26-30- Maci Kate Brown
Nov 2-4. OPEN
Nov 9-13 Thomas Holmstrom
• Oct 18th- One Big Sunday 10:30am service, Lunch & 6pm service (Ken Scott Magician for Kids @ 6pm service)
• Oct 21st- Orange Day (Students wear Orange)
• Oct 23rd-Read for the Record
• Oct 28th- No Lunch Buddy
• Oct 28th -CUMC Trunk or Treat 5:30pm -8:30pm
• Oct 30th- Halloween Parade and Parties @ 11am (Please remember NO SCARY COSTUMES and NO ACCESSORIES such as masks, shields, wands etc)
Things to Remember
• Return Library books on WEDNESDAY. Books in bags or folders before Wednesday will be returned to the Library.
• Children must wear tennis shoes/closed toed shoes for the playground.
• ORANGE DAY OCTOBER 21st for 3's. Come dressed to school wearing our color of the month: ORANGE!