Major: Occupational Therapy
Northwestern Regional High School
100 Battistoni Drive
Winsted, CT 06098
Attended: September 2009- June 2013
Graduation Date: June, 2013
GPA: waited 3.766 out of 4.0
Class Rank: 19 out of 182
All Honors and AP classes
- Unified Sports: since seventh grade, have helped special needs students play sports.
- Student Council: current President, have been involved with many activities including Walk for Diabetes, Turkey Baskets, Holiday Angels, and Blood Drives.
- National Honor Society: current Secretary and active member.
- Wind Symphony: highest band program at school, current Secretary.
- Musicals and Festivals: played lead flutist in three musicals and participated in two band festivals.
- Math Team and Math League participant.
- Babysitting: since sixth grade, babysit on a regular basis.
- Bus person at a busy local restaurant: tenth grade- Mario's Tuscany Grill, currently- New Hartford Diner.
- Currently work for Jeannine Fund Raisers: a local fundraising company for schools and groups across New England.
- Volunteered at a local nursing home and shadowed an Occupational Therapist for the past summer.
- Participated in Misericordia University's summer Occupational Therapy Camp.
- Sophomore- Senior year, participated in the Junior Achievement program by visiting second grade classrooms and teaching the students about the community they live in.
- Religious Education: helped teach second grade CCD, and member of church's youth group.