How they crooked project-By Alec Wendel
Born: Ulm, Germany,
March 14, 1879
Died: Princeton, New Jersey,
April 18, 1955
76 years old
- Albert Einstein was a famous scientist and a very smart person. Created formulas and calculations.
- Made E=mc^2
- Born into a Jewish family
- During WWI, Einstein became a Pacifist
- His brain weighed 2.7 pounds, lighter than a normal human brain
- At age 26, came up with the general theory of relativity
- His paper on photoelectric effect earned him the Nobel prize
- In 1919, he married his cousin, Elsa Loewenthal
How did he die?
- He died of an Aortic aneurysm. Abnormal enlargement or bulging of the aorta, the largest blood vessel of the body, is not an unusual condition
2. Autopsy- is a highly specialized surgical procedure that consists of a thorough examination of a corpse to determine the cause and manner of death and to evaluate any disease or injury that may be present
3. Postmortem- an examination of a dead body to find out the cause of death
4. Mourners- a person who attends a funeral as a relative or friend of the dead person.
5. Cranium- the skull of a vertebrate.
Tools used in Einsteins autopsy
- pruning shears
- bone saw
- electric saw
- skull chisel