By: Hope Green
Who is Jonas Salk?
When was Jonas Salk Born?
- Jonas Salk died on June 23, 1995 in La Jolla, California.
- So that means Jonas Salk lived for 81 years.
What did Jonas Salk do for work?
- Also Dr. Salk was a virologist.
- He was a epidemiologist.
Where did Dr. Salk live?
- Also, he lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Last, he lived in La Jolla, California.
The big discovery!!!!!
- Polio was a terrible illness that killed thousands of people.
- The people were so relieved that Dr. Salk created a vaccine for polio.
- So, he won a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Also, Dr. Salk won the Lasker Award in 1956.