First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 32, April 27, 2015
Theme of the Week: Folktales
Character Quality for April: Perseverance
Dates to Remember
- April 30 - Natatorium Field Trip!
- May 1 - deadline for GT nomination paperwork
- May 1 - Report cards available in HAC
- May 8 - Spirit Store/Spirit Day
- Reading - Please read daily with your child for at least 15 minutes.
- Math - XtraMath (Math fact practice), online problem solving games—http://www.mathgametime.com/subject/problem-solving
- Spelling - Please study spelling words nightly. The list of words will be in your child’s folder each Monday.
- Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information.
- Water bottles are allowed.
- Lunch prices: $2.55 for students and $3.30 for adults
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…