Meadow Brook Staff Newsletter
Week of October 8
Quote of the Week
I touch the future. I teach.
– Christa McAuliffe
Please complete your PL Focus in Talent Ed. If you need help just ask :) This is due before you leave for Fall Break!
This is a direct link to the shared PLC folder. Once you open it you may want to star it so it won't get lost in the "Shared with Me" folder.
- Monday: (A day)
- Tuesday: (B day) Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00-5:30 scheduled, 5:30-7:00 come and go--ICAP meeting at 6:30
- Wednesday: (A day) Blue Out (Bullying Prevention Month)
- Thursday: (B day) Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00-5:30 scheduled, 5:30-7:00 come and go-- ICAP meeting at 6:30-- Last day of the Book Fair
- Friday: (A day) PTSO snack day
Parent Teacher Conferences
- Last year's test scores are in your box, these need to be passed during conferences. Those that were not collected during conferences will be sent home on Oct. 16.
- Please send the office a schedule of your team's set conferences and where they will be located.
- There will be an ICAP meeting at 6:30 in the band room on both Tuesday and Thursday. Please encourage parents to attend.
- PTSO received donations for dinner on Tuesday and Thursday. They will have dinner ready at 4:00 in the teacher's lounge.
- Tuesday's dinner: Hooters wings, pizza and salad
- Thursday's dinner: Olive Garden spaghetti
- We are still seeing quite a few doors unlocked. Please make sure your door is locked at all times. You are welcome to prop it open, the handle just needs to be locked.
- CARE teachers: Please use the following form to update your CARE rosters so that who you have in class is accurate with Power School.
Things to look forward to:
- We have 7 school days left in Quarter 1. Finish strong!
- Fall Break starts October 17.
- Red Ribbon Week is October 29- November 2 *Dress up day information coming soon
- PTSO Halloween Dance will be October 31 from 3:05-5:30. *We will need help supervising. Look for a sign-up sheet after Fall Break.