Promotions & DIYs from Amy & DoTerra
Breathe Easy with May's 200PV Order Special!
Free Product of the Month: Cedarwood
10% off in May: Hand & Body Lotion
DIY: Spring Cleaning Naturally
Spring Cleaning: Not Just for your Home!
Dr. Hill & The Science of DoTerra
May's DoTerra Science TidBit: CPTG
- Pure and Natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants.
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients, no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency.
- Sourced by the global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments and that raw plant materials were harvested at the right time.
Every batch of essential oil must meet every requirement to be labeled as CPTG and sold in a DoTerra little brown bottle. You can rest assured that every bottle you open has been rigorously tested and is safe, potent and pure. The video below discusses the importance of CPTG.