New workshops in the Digital Dojo at Yale, Grove Park
A brand new set of workshops and classes to support you and your students' academic and professional development are now available.
Our workshops are designed to suit you and can include the following:
- Google Classroom
- Docs, Drives, Slides...and more!
- Creating and Editing YouTube videos
- Research and Revision Skills
- Using eStream
- Using Kahoot and Quizlet
- Game based learning - Classcraft
- Blogging - How to get started
- Managing your online identity
- Self marketing - creative CV's and using Social Media
- Improve your Digital Footprint
- Digital Storyboards and Video Storytelling
- Start earning Digital Badges and how to Backpack them
- Stop Motion Animation - an introduction
- Creating a skills portfolio
- Incubator - Hatching Ideas (COMING SOON!)
- Green Screen technology (COMING SOON!)
Any student who is currently studying at Coleg Cambria can volunteer to be a Digital Mentor. The aim is to focus on getting one-to-one training to staff and students in a timely and contextual way. This can be anything from ‘how to tweet’ to getting the most out of your mobile device. Register your interest via the link above.