**7:45 am - Yeager Honor Choir - Every Monday & Friday**
**Tutoring (by invitation only) - Every Wednesday & Thursday**
- 99th Day of School - Wear your Houston Texans shirts and hats to celebrate J.J. Watt Day!
- 100th Day of School! - Dress as if you were 100 years old or create a shirt with 100 things on it!
- Global Day of Play
- Step It Up Fundraiser Kick Off
- Homeroom Pictures
**Book Fair Week: February 10 - 14 (Closes at noon on the 14th)
- Book Fair Night 5-6pm
- STEAM Night 6-7 PM
- Valentine's Day
- Student Holiday
- 4th Grade Writing Benchmark & 5th Grade Math Benchmark - NO VISITORS OR LUNCH DROP OFFS
- 5th Grade Reading Benchmark - NO VISITORS OR LUNCH DROP OFFS
- Nature Trails (Homerooms: Hawkins, Wilkins, Levinson, Faber, Brown, De Leon, 1/2 Kovanda, Belford)
- Nature Trails (Homerooms: Powers, Beck, Casco, Lawrence, Dickens, Nguyen, Mahon, 1/2 Kovanda)
- Progress Reports go home
- Go Texan Day- Dress in your western clothes!
We are not able to accept deliveries of balloons, flowers, cookies, etc. for students. Please do not send your child to school with balloons as they are not permitted on our school buses for safety reasons.
Congratulations to Ross Rucker, ECSE para, and Marjorie Wise, 1st grade teacher, for being selected as Yeager's 2020 Para and Teacher of the Year!
Front Desk Procedures
- Always be prepared to present your picture ID when visiting Yeager for any reason.
- When at the front door please remember to: 1) Ring the door bell 2) Look at the camera and listen for the receptionist 3) State the purpose of your visit 4) Wait to be buzzed in.
- We ask that lunch drop offs should only be for forgotten lunch boxes and students have a lunch visitor no more than one day per week (any day).
- Items forgotten at home (homework, books, folders etc) delivered to the front office will be placed in teacher's box.
- The car line starts at 8:25 a.m. For your child's safety, do not drop-off before this time or anywhere other than the car line.
- Announcements begin at 8:40am, and instruction begins at 8:45 a.m. If your child arrives after 8:40 a.m., please walk in with your child and sign them in.
- If your child will eat school breakfast, please drop off no later than 8:35am. Students may not bring take out breakfasts or breakfast from home (ie. donuts, McDonalds, Chick Fil A, etc.)
- Tutoring (by invitation) is on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Students are asked to remain in the car until 7:50 a.m. when a staff member arrives at the flag pole to supervise. Students arriving after 8 a.m. must wait in the car rider until 8:25 a.m.
Important Title I Information
NOTICE TO PARENTS
As a parent of a student at a campus receiving Title I funds, federal law allows you to ask for information about the certification, college major, and advanced degrees of your child’s teacher(s). You also have the right to request information about the qualifications of a teacher aide or paraprofessional providing direct services to your child. If you would like to receive this information, you may contact the Cypress-Fairbanks I.S.D. Human Resources Department at 281-897-4099.
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION!
YEAGER VOLUNTEERS are encouraged to log volunteer hours - not only for time spent volunteering on campus, but off campus too (making phone calls, emails, teacher projects, etc), as long as it is for the school. If you are not already registered with the District’s Volunteer Portal, please do so on this link: http://www.cfisd.net/en/parents-students/parent-involvement/volunteer/