May 24, 2021
Welcome BACK Pack!!!
iReady Diagnostic 3
You got this, Wolves!
8th Grade-May 24 and 25- Mrs. Cullen, Mrs. Catipon, Mr. Benor
7th/8th Grade-May 26-Mrs. Webb/Mrs. Kutil
7th Grade-May 27 and 28- Mr. Gonzalez, Mrs. Coltey, Mrs. Webb/Mrs. Kutil
Congratulations to next year's ASB officers!!!
End of Year Survey
It has been a crazy year! As we wind down, we would like to hear from YOU! Please take a moment to take the survey below. Your responses are important to us!!!
Attention 8th Graders!
Hello Future Mustangs!!!
Dear Student and Parent/Guardian:
You are invited to attend a group counseling appointment with an ERHS Counselor to review a 4-year high school plan. During this meeting, you and your incoming 9th grade student will have the opportunity to gather information on post-secondary pathways, learn how to utilize California Colleges and review appropriate course placement for high school graduation including career technical education pathways offered at our school. We will also be providing you resources to help support your academic success and social emotional wellbeing.
Due to social distancing capacity our appointments will take place through Zoom. You can make your appointment by using Calendly. Beginning today, you will be able to book your appointment by using https://calendly.com. Appointment will begin May 2021 and go through the month of May. Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible as these appointments will fill up quickly. Please use the following link to make the appointment with us.
A-Bush & Puente: https://calendly.com/mrsanchez2021/incoming9th
Instructions are listed below:
- Review the appointment options listed and choose the date and time you would like.
- Please sign up using the link attached to your student's last name ONLY. Due to time constraints, we will not be able to meet with students outside of the designated alpha.
Thank you for your support!
ERHS COUNSELING DEPT
Writing Boot Camp!
We are happy to announce that we will be offering writing and homework help for both the AM and PM cohorts! Students in the AM cohort can meet at 7am by the door to the front office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students in the PM cohort meet by room D24 after school on Wednesdays. Students will be released at 3:15.
There is no need to sign up. Just attend on the days that work for you! If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to Mrs. Knox or Mrs. Sexton. Hope to see you there!
Save the date!!!
ARIS Hybrid Schedule
- Gates open 15 minutes prior to the bell! Be ready, but stay in your car until the gates are open to avoid crowds.
What do I need to do before coming to school??
- Do you have a fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher (with no fever reducer in past 24 hours)
- new onset of loss of taste or smell
- new, uncontrolled cough
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (not due to asthma)
- fatigue/muscle or body aches (not attributed to another condition)
- congestion/runny nose (not attributed to another condition)
- sore throat
- if you answered any of these with yes, pleas call the front office and do NOT come to school (951) 736-8241
2. Be sure device is charged and in backpack (backpacks are ok)
3.Remember your mask
4. Remember paper, pens/pencils, calculator
5. Bring your planner
6. Take a deep breath (or several) and know we are EXCITED about your return to school
Teacher Shout Outs!
From Mrs. Sexton
Xavier F-Helping out a classmate:)
Jonathan H-Being a hardworker
Xandre H-Working very hard :)
Vanessa C-Being awesome!
Khloe DLC-Helping out a classmate!
Dustin F-Helping out a classmate!
Kaylee O-Joining our club
Carole Z-Always having a great outlook:)
Madison F-Having an awesome outlook :)
Ryane Z-Always offering to help!
Zion A-Being super responsible about i Ready!
From Mrs. Aldavoud and Mrs. Martinez
Chao B, Brittney C, Bishop C, Drew D, Isaac G, Alyssa L, Brooke M, Danielle M, Chase P, Jaiden S, Daniel S, Jisselle S, Andrew S, Anthony VWe are so proud of the extraordinary effort each of you have put into your learning this year. You have overcome obstacles no one ever imagined and you have done this with a relentless determination. The focus and effort you have shown is inspiring to all of us. AWESOME JOB!