SENIOR EVENTS TO DOS!
This message has been emailed to your Senior!
We hope today was a better day and are in good health. In honor of keeping our Senior celebrations, even during this very difficult time, we need to get important content from your Senior. We have requested all the below information from your Senior. Please ask your Senior if they have submitted the requested items, if not please encourage your Senior to get these items to us! We want to host a great memory for you and your Senior, but we need the items. We want to honor your Senior's great accomplishment as a High School Graduate and provide celebrations they so much deserve. Thank you for being a steady rock during this time and over the course of their educational journey, you are extremely appreciated.
COLLEGE DECISION DAY - Friday, May 22nd @ 3:00 P.M.
- College Choice - WAS Due May 15, 2020: If not yet provided to their Advisor.
- Student Thank You Appreciation Note - Due 5/19/2020: Go to Link: Thank You Appreciation Note
- Childhood Photo - Due 5/19/2020 : Email photo to Advisor
GRADUATION - June 5th @ 6:00 P.M.
- Graduation Photo - CHANGED!! Due Sunday, May 27th: WE NEED to meet this deadline. This is very important for a special graduation! Please take a picture of your Senior in their graduation gown/cap/stole/cords. Email photo to Advisor. We added a few examples below. We are excited to see Seniors in their Graduation cap and gown!
- Valedictorian and Salutatorian will be contacted on May 29nd. Speech will be pre-recorded and submitted no LATER THAN JUNE 2, 2020. The sooner, the better.
- Class of 2020 Student Speaker audition May 21st @ 10:00 - 11:00 A.M. Contact Ms.Canales for audition!
CAP/GOWN/STOLE/CORD PICK UP
Pick-Up on May 21, 2020. This is a no contact, drive-thru system on our campus (LVLA).
Pick-up window is 12:00 - 2:00 P.M. Items will be dropped in your trunk/truck bed, or back window, with all precautionary health measures/distancing in place.
PICK UP PROTOCOLS. FOR HEALTH and SAFETY:
No students or family members will be permitted to exit their vehicles.
Students and families must maintain physical distancing (6 feet of space or more).
Students and families will not be permitted to use restrooms or enter classrooms.
All cap/gown packages will be placed in the trunk, truck bed, or backseat of vehicles with all opening/closing of doors and compartments done by students/families.
Refunds for Cap and Gown. If you purchased a Cap and Gown from Jostens, note that it was purchased from the vendor directly, who is NOT giving refunds. Additionally, cap and gown are needed for their graduation photo and possible family photos. Create a lifetime memory. However, if you have a financial impact, and would like to request a refund for the CAP and GOWN, please email Maricela Alvarez at email@example.com by May 19, 2020. We are encouraging you to keep this as a keepsake and memory .
We are looking forward to celebrating with your Senior, you, your family, and the entire LVLA community. We do miss seeing you and cannot wait to see you soon. Thank you for all that you do.