The Digestive System
- The digestive system uses food to make energy.
- The kidney's job is to get rid of wastes and extra water.
- It take about 24 hours to digest 1 meal.
- To care for the Digestive system it's important to eat healthy foods for your body.
- Your body makes gastric juices with water to help you digest food.
- The mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestines,and colon make up the digestive system.
- The digestive tract is about 30 feet long.
- Most of the digestion takes place in the intestines.
- Meat and eggs and beans make gas inside your body.
- Brain pop jr.
- Kid's Health
- Tony Romagnoli
- Kody Baeb
- Earl Demuth