UNIT LEARNING GOALS
- Analyze the representation of a subject or topic between different mediums
- Analyze how an author draws on and transforms source material in a specific work
- Delineate and evaluate arguments and claims made in a text
- Analyze seminal documents of historical and literary significance
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas
Macbeth - By William Shakespeare - BBC TV DRAMA - (Full Movie)
- Each class member must have a reading part - the Google Doc is attached here
- Make sure you update your Act II discussion questions as we complete each scene!
- Ms. Baer will be proctoring the FSA on Wednesday and Thursday - PLEASE keep up with your work :)
- Grade 10 FSA Reading begins Monday!!! Ms. Baer will provide testing dates, times, and rooms on Friday!
Monday, April 11
MacBeth Act I Quiz
Introduction to Research Project