Forest Heights 2014
Enjoy your week of April 7th
This Weeks Events:
- April 7 Kindergarten Registrations Starts
- April 7 AR Party Postponed one week
- April 7 Intensive mClass Progress Monitoring week (RED)
- April 7 AMC and mCLASS calendars to come
- April 8 Dental Clinic 1st graders
- April 8 Cardinal of the Month Luncheon
- April 8 Science EOY Benchmark 5th grade
- April 9 Pre-K to Aviation Center
- April 9 Reading EOY Benchmark 3rd-5th grades
- April 9 (K-2) Alyson Newton assignment modifications. Bring your iPad 3 -3:45 pm
- April 10 Math EOY Benchmark 3rd-5th grades
- April 11 5th grade Band Concert
- April 11 1st grade to Ashbrook
- April 14 AR Party
- April 16 (3-5) Alyson Newton assignment modifications. Bring your iPad 3 -3:45 pm
- April 17 Tentative Field Day K-2 (morning) 3-5 (after lunch)
The Secret to Unlocking Students' Motivators Video #2
K-5 EVAAS Roster Verification
This is the perfect time to look at your powerschool list and make sure that all students listed physically appear in your class daily. If not...why? Is this student in an alternative setting, sick, lost, etc. We have to know where all children are. Please forward names to me of student that are physically in your class but not in powerschool or vise versa, students that are on your list but do not appear in your class. This excludes a student that is absent a day here and there. Please submit for anyone out indefinitely or without powerschool info.
Don't give up on Common Core
Field Day for all AM K-2 and PM 3-5
Thursday, April 17th, 8:45am-2pm
Mr. Hardin will have his info to you this morning. We will let you know when the link has been updated.
Teachers Lunch Menu
Please make sure you take advantage of the special lunches that will be prepared just for you. If we don't eat them we will not get to keep the special choices...
April- 8 -2014: Chicken Tender Salad,come with 4 oz. salad dressing/ roll/tea or milk or orange juice/side veg or fruit.
April-14-2014: 4 ps. Chicken Wings (hot sauce on side)come with bake potato/tea or milk or orange juice/side veg or fruit.
April-28-2014: Beef Veg Soup,come with grilled cheese sandwich/tea or milk or orange juice/side veg or fruit
Huss Fish and Chicken Sale
- Teachers K=2 We will have to shut the building down on Tuesday morning for the Science online test.
- Please be mindful that noise levels must be kept to a minimum while we test. This is great practice for our EOGs
- We will be using all available staff for testing with accommodations. Please be patient.
- Any teacher grades k-5 can help find proctors
- Explain to the little ones how they help our school become the best by listening and working while older kids are testing
- This is the best practice we can have.