Meet the Maids!
and other details for 2016!!!!
Jennifer Reeves (Maid of Honor)
Caitlyn Kolesar (soon to Wine)
Hey thanks for standing by me through the beginning of our married life. I cherish your friendship and couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. To help you plan (and frankly, to help me) here are some details:
- Please send me your bust size (don’t ask questions, it’s a secret), favorite color, a fun fact (the funnier or weirder the better), and a photo of you I can post on the interwebs.
- I would be very grateful if you would purchase your own dress. I’d love it if you found a knee-length gray dress (matte is preferred but I’m open to satin/shiny). Lace or a subtle pattern is totally fine. Ideally, this would be a dress you already own or could wear again. See the photos below for inspiration.
- Please wear shoes of your choice in the color of your choice (whatever works best with your dress). I’m probably wearing Keds or ballerina flats (still undetermined – but comfortable is what I’m going for). Keep in mind; we’re planning to have an outdoor ceremony, so I would choose a flat, sandal, or a wide heel.
- We’re also looking at renting cabins at a nearby state park for the weekend of the wedding. Are you interested in staying there the night before or the night of the wedding? Do you need accommodations for your plus one either or both nights? The venue is a little over an hour from Athens, and the state park is 10-15 minutes from the venue.
- I know we are all busy and a little scattered all over the place, but I would love to get together a few times before the wedding. Jenny and I will try to get those dates coordinated asap.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! I’m so excited about sharing this time with you!
Dusty Blue, Gray, Mustard, Peach, Cranberry
Bridesmaid Dress Color Palette
Inspiration Photo For the Look
Something similar to this would be great, but doesn't have to be exact!